It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Registering will remove adverts. Yes, I know.

Page 3 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Large Turret Idea: Side Beams
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:14 pm 

Rictus wrote:
Quote:
I dont see in what my post is a deaf's dialogue, i answered at your questions, probably not in the way you wanted, but still, i answered you. Your perception about my tone is wrong, you see agressivity? Im annoyed, thats all. But you were yourself definitly agressive in your posts. I told you at first when you wanted to write that first post to create some reactions from the dev's team that you were to just put pressure on the wrong persons. But you did. And now, you are angry about how it turned? Sigh.

Nice exemple of" langue de bois", like we say in french.
If you have fun with that, np, no more my business.
You did take immediatly my critics for you, so stay straight in your boots like a nice little soldier, have fun with your logic purely rettoric, continue to squash me ingame when i say hello, don't care. Like ingame, you just want victory, even if it's a sad or poor result. Don't have respect for that.
You did lost an ally, gg.

See how agressive you are? Because i dont tell what you want to hear, im insulted, attacked, disrespected. Ive been dissapointed when i saw your post saying that dev's team has the responsability to answer to suggestions, i replied to it, and all the rest of the discussion got worst, because the only thing you wanted to create was a shitstorm with the hope that it was to activate the dev's team, did you reached your goal? I dont think so. Respect works in 2 ways and it does a while you lost mine after all your agressive messages and this total useless discussion.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 am 

Rictus wrote:
But actually you are alone, they left you it seems, don't support you and don't do their job. So why to support them ?
Who exactly are in the dev team, and which roles are assigned to who ?

When camed up a monent since map developing is job for developer? You hadnt pay for them, so they have no responsibilities in front of you as far as its hobby.
Here I stand to Charlie side, after all its their internal problems.

But I never want - that's so unreal

I've simply tried to live my life
I've tried to stand this hopeless fight
But I never want to be a tragic hero

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:02 pm 

Form wrote:
Here I stand to Charlie side...

There are no sides.

Honestly I am struggling to see where this conflict has come from, though I don't understand much of what rictus is saying due to my dylexicia and ric's english (Chickenish!). Maybe explanation of why both of you have been offended by the other?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:57 am 

This thread had 5 posts before it turned into shit posting. Charlie's point is that as devs we should allow ideas by the community to evolve before either siding with or against. We have no obligation to respond to each and every post. As far as this particular suggestion is concerned, it would serve a very narrow purpose in its current state. If I had immediately come in and said "I don't like it" then that drives a nail into the coffin for the idea. If on the on the other hand more people post about it and the idea evolves into something good then things can happen. That's not to say we won't post our own thoughts on things but in this case we didn't have anything of substance to add. In regards to the upcoming patch, we have run into a snag and it has been delayed. The problem is internal and we are working on fixing it. That said, to my knowledge there aren't any major problems with the mechanics of the game and this patch isn't going to change much anyways. We are working through some transitional issues so please, cut us some slack.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:26 am 

First off, I don't intend to put any pressure on the devs.

Ares wrote:
Charlie's point is that as devs we should allow ideas by the community to evolve before...

This point would hang true if these player discussion happened regularly, but they do not. Without dev involvement most threads will never get for than 2-3 posts (which is not enough!), you need to be involved for these threads to go anywhere. This does not mean you have to (you don't have to do anything) but I think it would be mutually beneficial.

Ares wrote:
...either siding with or against.

Again sides. This is not conducive a constructive conversation. Sorry thats a but abrupt, but I am strongly against this mode of thinking.

Ares wrote:
If I had immediately come in and said "I don't like it" then that drives a nail into the coffin for the idea.

If you worried about that then not answering at all is not the solution. Its and issue of wording: Rather than saying "I don't like this idea", say "I think these would be underpowered because there are not enough situations where two ships can be fire upon on both sides of a ship". The difference is that the first one there is not response to: "the devs don't like it, so its never going through anyway" whereas the second "devs think its going to be too weak, so lets brainstorm ways to make it stronger".

I know what your saying Charlie and Ares, there is enough to think about and you don't want added pressure (correct?). However from me at least that pressure is in your heads and considering how few posts there are on here I don't think a few constructive comments are much to ask, if nothing else to steer the conversation in a direction that useful to you (or just interesting).

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:36 am 

My point was that while I don't want to kill the idea I also had nothing of substance to add.

Page 3 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3